22 February 2009

miracle #1

There have been three miracles I have been hoping and praying for over the past year. I call them miracles, because by definition they are something that requires an act of God, and cannot be done by human effort alone. These three miracles are:

#1 - That God would lead someone to TNL as the Teaching Pastor who would actually overlap on staff with me.
#2 - That we would be able to financially survive after I leave my job at TNL and before we head to the field.
#3 - That we would be able to leave this fall.

So miracle #1 has come to fruition. TNL has hired a new Teaching Core Pastor. I would love to give all the details here, but I will let the elders and other pastors have the fun of introducing him. But Amy and I couldn't be more excited. He and his family are a perfect fit for TNL.

A friend of mine met him at the National Pastors Convention a couple of weeks ago, then wrote to me: He's got the TNL vibe!

I totally agree. So in case you haven't heard, God is up to something amazing at TNL.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Wow. We've never been called a miracle before. :-) Can't wait to hear about miracle #2 and #3. See you soon,
Debra